The acquisition of new skills and the ability to learn and develop are essential requirements for the modern work force.
With extensive experience of managing learning and development functions in large public and private sector organisations we can assist your business to make the most effective use of your resources and ensure that investment in this area genuinely benefits both the business and the individual.
We have worked with a variety of organisations to develop and deliver material that enables managers to operate more effectively and with greater understanding of the needs and demands of the business, their customers and staff.
We have considerable expertise and can assist you in the following:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Design and delivery of Management Development programmes
- Action Learning Set introduction and management
- Attaining Investors in People Status
- Evaluation of training and development programmes
These are just some of the areas we can assist you with please get in touch for more information.
Courses Appraisal interviewing
- Employment Law for managers
- Human Resources - The Implications
- Managing Change
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Performance
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Recruitment and Selection
- Team Development
- Time Management
- Train the Trainers
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication