One day course 9.00 to 5.00pm
1. By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Prepare effectively for an appraisal interview
- Manage the interview in a constructive manner achieving the outcomes set for the appraisal process.
2. Session overviews:
- Purpose of appraisals
- Appraisal preparation - key to success
- Conducting the appraisal interview
- Dealing with difficult appraisal interviews
- Follow up to the meeting
3. Course activities:
- Group discussion throughout
- Syndicate exercises
- Role plays
- Paired exercises to prepare for a case study appraisal.