One day course 9.00 to 5.00pm
1. By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key components of the Intervention Strategy Model and the Planned Theory of Change model.
- Use the two models to analyse and understand where previous change initiatives could have been managed more effectively.
- Use the two models to manage change on the future more effectively.
2. Session overviews
- Catalysts and barriers to change
- Intervention strategy model of change
- Effective change management
3. Course activities:
- Group discussion
- Syndicate exercises