One day course 9.00 to 5.00pm
1. By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand how HR policies, procedures and approaches influence all aspects of the management of staff.
- Understand the legal context within which they have to operate when recruiting, inducting and managing staff.
2. Session overviews
- Human resources
- Recruitment and selection
- Induction and integrating staff into the team<
- Training, progression and development of staff
- The management of established staff
- Departures from the organisation.
3. Course activities:
- Group discussion
- Syndicate exercises