Two day course 9.00 to 5.00pm
1. By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Use a problem solving model to address problem solving decision making situations in a systematic fashion.
- Know what difficulties can arise at the various stages in the process and how to guard against them.
2. Session overviews:
- Problem solving models
- Objectives and Analytical techniques
- Option generation
- Evaluating options
- Barriers to effective problem solving
- Perceptual processes
- Politics, Escalation and Entrapment
3. Course activities:
- Group discussion throughout
- Syndicate exercises
- Group exercises